International Medical School at La Sapienza, University of Rome • Login or Register

Are the English programs recognised in USA?

at our University in Rome, La Sapienza
Forum rules
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER
1) This section of the forum is accessible to everyone and is meant simply to encourage contacts between applicants and enrolled students.
2) This forum is managed by the students, not by the University.
3) The students cannot be hold responsible for any possible kind of incorrect information present on this forum.
4) You are encouraged to double check the information with those present on the official websites of La Sapienza University of Rome.

> 24th Jan 16 update: new registered users need to be accepted by admin first. This is a countermeasure against spam messages.

Re: Are the English programs recognised in USA?

Postby EdoardoTB » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Yes, you can do ECFMG as our University is listed in the american directory of international medical schools :)
Edoardo, 4th medical student (now spending my 4th year abroad!)

Postby EdoardoTB » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:32 pm

The only information I can give you is that my colleagues sent an email to ECFMMG commission and they were answered that what only matters is that the University is listed on IMED.

Postby EdoardoTB » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:43 pm

Dear Mushfique,

thank you, but actually the times I did give my personal contacts, it turned out to be a bad idea, since apparently most people do not understand themselves of the fact that I am a student and not the secretary of the course. Moreover, I am not enthusiastic of the idea that I am answering questions privately, since it automatically exclude everybody else from the conversation. As a consequence, I warmly invite you to post your doubts on the forum and, before that, please double check that your questions are not already answered :)

Best,
Edoardo T

Return to Our MD program