International Medical School at La Sapienza, University of Rome • Login or Register

Exam registration on Infostud (for IMS students)

All essential information for freshmen.

Exam registration on Infostud (for IMS students)

Postby EdoardoTB » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:17 pm

Hello Maria99,

thank you for your question. Actually, the procedure is not straightforward.

1. First of all you access infostud: https://stud.infostud.uniroma1.it/Sest/Log/ with your student number and password

2. You click on "Prenotazioni Esami" (EN: "Exam reservations") on the bottom menu:
prenotazioni esami.png
prenotazioni esami.png (8.11 KiB) Viewed 3816 times

3. Wait for the list of exams to be loaded

4. Click on "Ricerca Appelli" (EN: "Search for available dates") on the exam you want to register to:
ricerca appelli.png
ricerca appelli.png (85.98 KiB) Viewed 3816 times

5. Select the desired date and click on "Prenota" (EN: "Submit reservation"). Please note that you are allowed to register within a specific time span: "Iniz. pren." stands for "Reversations start" and "Fine pren." stands for "Reservations end". In the case below, I can register to the exam of Physiology of 26th February between the 20th Feb and 25th Feb only!
prenota.png
prenota.png (87.05 KiB) Viewed 3816 times

6. If it is the first time you register for that specific exam, you will be required to complete the questionnaire. It is mandatory. Once done, go back to infostud and follow again the same exact procedure:
opinioni studenti.png
opinioni studenti.png (21.75 KiB) Viewed 3816 times

7. Print your exam reservation and bring it the day of the exam, together with your ID! (Passport is a valid ID, but Codice Fiscale isn't!)

There are two additional things you should know:

First, you CANNOT register in this way to Esoneri, also known as "partial exams" (e.g. Biology and Genetics I or Human Anatomy I). This procedure holds for Chemistry and Physics. In fact, the registration to Human Anatomy I is performed on person on the same day of the exam (in the morning, around 8-9am, in the Institute of Human Anatomy, located in Via Borelli). For all the others Esoneri, please just ask your Professor: you may just need to send an email, register on moodle (aka e-learning) or you don't even need to register.

The second important thing you should keep in mind is: shouldn't you be allowed to register to an exam (because it is too late, for example), do not despair, just send an email to your Professor and show up for the exam!
Edoardo, 4th medical student (now spending my 4th year abroad!)

Re: Exam registration on Infostud (for IMS students)

Postby EdoardoTB » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:20 pm

Maria, I ll send you an email in a couple of minutes, please read it.
Edoardo, 4th medical student (now spending my 4th year abroad!)

Return to Freshmen