International Medical School at La Sapienza, University of Rome • Login or Register

First Day of Class 2015

at our University in Rome, La Sapienza
Forum rules
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER
1) This section of the forum is accessible to everyone and is meant simply to encourage contacts between applicants and enrolled students.
2) This forum is managed by the students, not by the University.
3) The students cannot be hold responsible for any possible kind of incorrect information present on this forum.
4) You are encouraged to double check the information with those present on the official websites of La Sapienza University of Rome.

> 24th Jan 16 update: new registered users need to be accepted by admin first. This is a countermeasure against spam messages.

First Day of Class 2015

Postby Portia_k » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Hi there,

I know it's a bit early, but I was wondering if anyone knew when the first day of class is going to be (or be around, more or less). With how late the IMAT is set to be, will classes still start in October? If it is to start in early October, I wanted to book a flight for September to give myself time to get accustomed to the city and get all my documents ready before class starts in the perchance that I got accepted. Unfortunately, flying to and from the States to Rome isn't exactly the cheapest and most convenient thing to do, so could someone let me know? Thanks!

Re: First Day of Class 2015

Postby EdoardoTB » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:36 pm

In 2014, classes started on October 1st.

If you want a time window, I would say: 1st - 15th October. The first week of October is for sure the most likely... For sure no later than that, unless they take a drastic decision for whatever reason.
Edoardo, 4th medical student (now spending my 4th year abroad!)

Re: First Day of Class 2015

Postby Portia_k » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:12 pm

That helps a lot! Thank you so much!

Return to Our MD program